The Law Offices of ADAMS & CORZINE is an AV-rated civil litigation firm which stresses quality and integrity. Our goal is to aggressively represent our clients while efficiently and cost-effectively manage their cases.
The decision to remain a small firm allows us to maintain open communication with clients and fulfill our commitment to personal assistance and availability, avoiding the pitfalls inherent in the traditional large law firm.
The office maintains a civil litigation, trial and appellate practice which provides legal services to insurance carriers, risk managers, self-insured organizations, public entities, corporate clients, non-profits and individuals in the following areas:
- All personal injury matters, including catastrophic injury and wrongful death
- Vehicle accidents, including auto, truck and big rig, motorcycle, and bicycle
- Premises liability, including slip and fall, construction accidents, and dog bite
- Public entity litigation, including dangerous conditions and police liability
- Defective products, including vehicles, household, and pharmaceuticals
- Medical and dental malpractice
- Elder abuse
- Business and employment litigation
- Insurance coverage and insurance bad faith
- Property, fire, theft, uninsured motorist, and other first-party insurance disputes
- Suspicious and fraudulent claims
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Writs and appeals
- Trial and arbitration in all courts and tribunals
- Training programs and seminars for clients covering a broad range of legal topics
Douglas P. Adams
Douglas P. Adams is the founding partner of Adams & Corzine and currently specializes in personal injury and auto accident cases. Mr. Adams received his Bachelor of Arts from California State University, Sacramento in 1980 and his Juris Doctor from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, in 1984.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Adams worked in the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office for 13 years. From 1977 to 1984 he served in the Bureau of Investigations. From 1984 to 1990 he served as a Deputy District Attorney, during which time he tried in excess of 50 jury trials.
Mr. Adams has been evaluated by Martindale Hubble and rated by Judges and Attorneys to be a preeminent lawyer in both skills and ethics. These qualifications establish that Adams & Corzine is an excellent choice for people in need of representation.
Michael K. Pazdernik
In 2010 Michael K. Pazdernik became a partner of Adams & Corzine, expanding the specialty of the practice to include professional liability defense with a special emphasis on dental malpractice matters.
Mr. Pazdernik moved to the Sacramento area in 1991, and since that time, has maintained his civil litigation practice which includes both plaintiff and defense matters, as well as, commercial litigation and collection matters.